This is Andrew and the powerplant we thought was a coal mine and tried to take a tour of. They were suprised someone was interested in them, nonetheless they didn't have any tours running.


This is the little hole at the top of a cave that a few of us tried to get up foot-first. This is Danny-Action getting stuck, he's a rather big fella. We ended up having to take his coat off while he was jammed up there, someone pulled his feet, and nate and I pushed on his head. I must say it was my favorite part of the trip!



This is my friend Bridger doing some Bridging








I look happy but it actually took me a while to get off of this formation, I thought I was going to die.











Nathan at the top of the whole we climed out feet first....why did we decide to do that anyway?
We also have Andrew taking a break, Shannon, Nicole and I in a cave, all of us making our best 'bat' faces, and us on the most dangerous cliff we could find!



Here we all are on top of some 'goblins', and there doing goblin poses. Oh, and above, the one with the red jacket is Danny climbing a cliff. (These guys named themselves Danny-Action(Daniel), Tripod (Josh), Handsome Rob (Rob, duh), Lusty(Russel), Matnum P.I. (matthew) and Man-flave (I think his name is Daniel...but I seriously have only heard people call him Man-flave), and now it's hard for me not to call them that)

Comments

rootmeal said…
Wow!! Amazing pictures! I am completely jealous. Looks like ya'll had a blast. Bring me along next time. I had a fun time this weekend. Tchussy.

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Back Alaska

My truth about "pretty"

my broken heart