Alaska Week 1

As many have asked, here's how Alaska has been so far, in pictures.

My little brother gave me the most awesome birthday present of fixing up my bike from high school. I took it out today and it works perfect!  I rode around this pretty lake that has apparently very dangerous beavers (see sign below)




There was a moose heart in my parent's fridge


I found some awesome friends who will go climbing and then for a run all together after work #likeawolfpack


Oh, and there's this guy.  Ku (pronounced 'Q') is the sweetest, cuddliest dog and I love him forever.


And the guy holding him is pretty fun too :)

All in all, Alaska still feels like home.  I love it here, and I'm SO glad I came back (at least for a while)!

Comments

Bill said…
I am so happy you are having fun!

I hear there is a party Thursday!
MendenhallML said…
Hooray Alaska! Hooray for blog updates!
Unknown said…
That all looks great! Glad you are feeling yourself agian! A moose heart eh? Did you eat it?
Tahlia said…
This looks awesome, which is perfect because you're awesome!
Felicia said…
Thanks for sharing! That's a lot of good stuff in one week!

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Back Alaska

My truth about "pretty"

my broken heart