Arches 2


One of the most amazing sunsets I have ever seen.

















Earlier, the same sunset

















This was the super windy day. We found a little trail out of the park and had a nice hike in the pleasent absense of nature's sand blaster. AND there was water(my and Kaela's favorite part), it was a little like home...a little









Us 4 when we got home in our dearly beloved Bonaparte (Kaela and I named him when we drove him from Valdez to Provo last summer). Even though he doesn't have air conditioning, he does the job and we love him for his faults as well as his strengths!








I told the girls to look like they were jumping forward over the hill (it's not really a cliff) when I took this picture. A group of people had gathered behind me and when I counted to 3 and they all jumped there was a huge GASP behind me, apparently, they all thought they were acutally jumping off a cliff! Not that they wouldn't for the sake of a picture, but at least not at the beginning of the trip ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Back Alaska

My truth about "pretty"

my broken heart