Why mountain?

We had a Monday off of class before the new semester started so a few of us climbed up Y mountain (the big mountain behind my school with a Y on it). And not just to the Y, to the tippy tippy top through snow, and trees, and mud, and rocks, and flowers, and cookie dough, and ok maybe I'm getting a little carried away. It was BEAUTIFUL like only the top of a mountain can be.



This is the Nathan most of you have heard so much about.



This is Matt White, he likes to wear a straw cowboy hat while hiking.


















This is looking South West over Utah Lake. Who'd have thought it was so pretty so close, you just can't see it from the ground! Hmm, I feel a lesson coming on

















This is Amy... in the sky with diamonds

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Back Alaska

My truth about "pretty"

my broken heart