Fabric softener

In the spirit of writing more but not necessarily having a purpose, I will make the following comment: I always thought it was SUPER important to use dryer sheets when doing laundry.  But I noticed most of my clothes that I spend the most money on advise AGAINST using fabric softener, so I stopped using it.  And guess what.  My clothes are almost EXACTLY the same.  Sometimes there is a little bit of static on them for 1 second after I pull them out of the laundry.  The fabric softener thing is a scam!
(but I still use it on sheets and towels so I guess not totally a scam, just mostly)


Here is Mika for those who haven't seen her in a while.

To add to my uncertainty of what to do next/now, I got everything but an offer to change jobs and work full time shift work, noon to midnight 3 days a week, get paid a little more, and still work within walking distance of my house.  Doesn't that sound great?  But how do I know the future and if it will still sound great in 6 months when the job I have now is still pretty great?  What if I move to Alaska and totally let my new boss down?
If I did have all that free time, what if I can't think of anything to fill it with?  That sounds terrifying!
help!

Comments

ANDYSTYLE said…
cool cat! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Back Alaska

My truth about "pretty"

my broken heart