a tall personality

a tall personality
My dad has come to visit! Everytime I say visit I think "wisit" and I've started to spell review reweiw, and I've started to captitalized all my Nouns. I'm going to call it a good thing that the German is becoming internalized!
We went out to eat tonight, it was nice to actually enjoy the food I'm eating! And not to knock the usual conversation around the dinner table here, but nothing beats a good father-daughter talk about life.
Today I could not stop smiling. No particular reason, just a good solid day. I took pictures of my favorite trees on campus yesterday, I'd best post those. I feel like I need to kick this up a notch now that I've told people about it!
Dad and I are going to Colorado on Friday, I might have said this already, ausgezeichnet! We're going to wisit my Aunt Katie (his sister) in Grand Junction for a few days, weil wir ein langes Wochenende haben.
Katie Bryson I never did find that 'special' song you claimed to have put on that CD, I need an explaination here! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Back Alaska

My truth about "pretty"

my broken heart