a tall personality

a tall personality
Stats for this week
Hours spend watching Smallville instead of doing homework :atleast 5
Hours spent dancing instead of doing homework: 8+
Acceptance letters to study abroad in Vienna this fall: 1!
Hour spent WATCHING dancing instead of doing homework: 6 so far

so there's been a lot of dancing...and a lot of Smallville. mostly dancing and I don't mind.
I was sitting in the sun eating dinner by myself (I like it that way sometimes), and the thought came to me, "it's not how bad you want to attain the goal, it's how well you can see it that truly drives you"
I can't really take credit for that. Can't take credit for much when it comes right down to it.
oo to add to the stats list
Number of guys I asked to take off their shirt so I could take their picture: 10..-9, so just one, but it did work!

Comments

Novel Concept said…
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Look out Austria!

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Back Alaska

My truth about "pretty"

my broken heart