a tall personality

a tall personality
If you haven't gone to the international cinema this week, I HIGHLY reccomend it. It's a German film called Mostly Martha, and is excellent. It has english subtitles too (I would have been lost otherwise), make sure you don't eat before you go though so when you go home you are ready to cook!
So much dancing this week! Lots of new dances, lots of learning dances on my own. I've probably mentioned this already, but every time I try to do homework I find myself dancing. I suppose there are worse things, but gosh is it ever distracting!
A friend and I were discussing the insincerity of the accepted greetings these days. I decided I atleast need to find a new reply, and by that I mean one other than "good" or "very well" which is grammatically correct but sounds even less sincere. I think for now I'll go with golden, until a better one comes up. Any suggestions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Back Alaska

My truth about "pretty"

my broken heart