"My soul dwells in a garbage recepticle"

a tall personality
The title is a small example of Deanna's most wonderful German interpretations! We have been graced with her company in our room tonight!
Check out derrific.blogspot.org and this kid's artistic genius. He's my new favorite singer! I had his work stuck in my head while I was running today, and while I could watch that video over and over, it wasn't so great for running to so I decided to make up my own song about having to wake my roomate up in the mornings. I told her I'd write it down, I guess this as good of a place as any!
L is for the way I have to look at you
O 'cause you're the only one I'd do this to
V for very late, 'cause that'd what you'd be if I weren't your roommate
E for every day, you'd better be glad I plan to stay
and Love is why I woke you up, in this case!
oh Love is why you didn't kick me in the face!
Two in a room can play
but not if Lillian sleeps all day
oh love is why you're awake!

*bows*
It turned into a very pleasent run indeed though I did stop a few times to talk to old friends, but that's always worth it.
DANCESPORT STARTS TOMORROW HOORAY!!!! Every time I think about this weekend I have to dance around. It's not that I want to or that I just do, I HAVE to or else I'm pretty sure I would explode!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Back Alaska

My truth about "pretty"

my broken heart