a tall personality

a tall personality
Today Chelsea Wells touched my computer and my enter key began to function and my second usb port too! Halleluja! For the sake of not letting this turn into a journal, I shall sit here and think until I think of the best story of the week.
Well it's been long enough to conclude this week didn't have a best story. That's not to say I didn't have a fantasitic week though! I went to the men's chorus concert, which I think there will be a description of either on thefruitrollup.blogspot.com or dtlive.blogspot.com (chelsea and jonathan's blogs). I LOVED it, I always do! NOTHING beats men's chorus concerts (sorry chels). And to accompany that there was TONS of dancing! and I do mean TONS, as in 2000 pounds, lots and tons of practicing dancing for dancesport which is next weekend, and every time I think about it i find myself making squeaky girlie noises! I've been trying to read St. Augustine the past few days. I always thought I liked philosophy...maybe it's the font or something, I just cannot get through it.
Big suprise for me, I went shopping this weekend (ok that's the first suprise) and I found it that the world has started to make clothes especially to fit Sarah Wilcox! It was amazing! I used to NEVER be able to find clothes that fit, but now it's a cinch. I like that word, I think I'll use it more! Saturday is a special day, it's the day we get ready for Sunday (ok so I never really learned those church songs), it's time for bed (well, almost)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Back Alaska

My truth about "pretty"

my broken heart