Crazy Cat Lady

Grateful things:

1. Shorts at frisbee.  I haven't worn shorts to Monday night frisbee for months but tonight was the night and it was glorious!  Also, frisbee was really extra friendly tonight with some new faces that brought positive energy.

2. I saw the new version of the Joseph Smith movie and it was great!  They took out some of the sappy story part and added more doctrine.  I loved it!

3. I left my paper towels at a friend's house last night and today he brought them back to me, set them outside my door with flowers in them and a note saying, "Because no one should have to wipe their hands on their clothes." Ha!  Awesome.

Steph is going to hate this but all I got are pictures of my kitty cat.
She was being so cute

So I took a picture with my flash. 

So she covered her eyes

Even cuter.

I'm Sarah and I'm a crazy cat lady.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Back Alaska

My truth about "pretty"

my broken heart