There's a cat and a Lion in this post


 I got a new bathroom rug today.  As soon as I put it down Mika became very interested in what I MUST be trying to hide under it.  She wasn't satisfied that it was still the floor, same as before.  Do cats have imaginations?   I think they must.

I thought of so many things to write about today.  Like a delightfully awkward and amusing experience with a boy at a party, which I may write about tomorrow if I remember.  Or how Salt Lake is getting a pro Ultimate Disc (frisbee) league and I am SUPER excited, especially because I know some of the players.  

Seriously, how cool would it be to watch an NBA game with guys you played basketball in the park with in college?

Well this feels like that, and they're called the Salt Lake Lions.  Come with me to their games this spring!

Grateful things:

1. The people at work who I think hated me yesterday were happy to see me back today!

2. The air was glorious and clear!  I went running and saw the shiny city and the shiny sunset on the shiny lake.  All that nasty air we had accentuates the beauty of every clear day.

3. My friend who had a birthday today, Cecily!  She was a wonderful visiting teacher (girl at church assigned to make sure you're doing ok.  Everybody is one and everybody has two.  It's a pretty cool system) years ago and has a gift for keeping in touch.  Even though we haven't seen each other for a super long time because she has been serving a mission and living abroad, I really felt like she hadn't forgotten about me and sincerely cared about my well-being.  And I for hers.  What a keeper!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Back Alaska

My truth about "pretty"

my broken heart