New style and a bad dream

So I have this shiny copper headband thing that doesn't look much like hair if you ask me, but people always ask me if it's my hair and I always think, "How would I even make my hair into a shiny copper three stranded headband?!"  So today I had some time at work....a lot of time and I sort of did it!  (except with one braid not three)

I took this picture to see what it looked like since I didn't have a mirror, and it's the only picture from my phone today so it had to be included.

Seems like when I don't have a lot to say I talk about my hair :)

Grateful things
1. My little niece Hailey is starting to say words and it's sooooooo cute!  I'm trying to get her to say Rah-rah!
2. I had a bad dream last night that my boss was setting a department goal for the year that we all have to be totally silent at work.  I was so mad about it and she wouldn't listen to me.  When I woke up I was SO relieved that it wasn't true because I was seriously upset in my dream.  I'm grateful I have a really awesome boss who does listen and doesn't set insane goals.
3. Today I could only go to church for about 20 minutes so I only got to hear one member of my congregation speak.  I was so touched by the sincere and real feelings he shared about his love for God.  I am grateful to be in a ward with leaders with pure hearts.

I still want to write about my funny party experience.  But another night!

Thanks you guys for reading this every day.  It has been fun to feel a little more in touch with people I don't talk to as often as I would like.  Thanks for reaching out when something strikes you.  It's really fulfilling to feel connected to people I love even if it's only through blogs and facebook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Back Alaska

My truth about "pretty"

my broken heart