The case of the disappearing pizza

 I really love Saturdays.  Wake up early, do laundry, get tons of stuff done, then play frisbee for hours.  It's perfect.  I especially like it when it works out so that my friend drives my car home and I ride on the motorcycle :)


Mika loves to sit right on top of my clean folded laundry waiting to be put into drawers.


Last night a friend and I ate probably 2/3 of a frozen pizza.  It was a late late night (we didn't even eat until 11) so I didn't bother to cover the rest of the pizza before I went to bed.  When I woke up it was GONE!  At first I thought maybe I woke up in the middle of the night and ate it and didn't remember.  Definitely not impossible...but you would think I would remember that.

Then I found some crust on the ground.  And a mangled piece of crust left in the pan.  The evidence is starting to point to MIKA.  I couldn't 'believe she could eat that much pizza, crust and all so I looked all over my apartment to see where she might have hidden it, or maybe where she threw it up or something.  Nothing.  Pizza is totally gone.  The next thing I did was let her outside so that if/when she does throw it up it will be outside and not on the carpet :)

Dang.  This cat is full of surprises.

Grateful things:

1.  I play frisbee with a girl who I JUST realized gave me a trumpet lesson 10 YEARS AGO!  What in the world?!  She is a pro trumpet player now, literally, that's what she does for work.  Maybe I should have kept taking lessons!  Anyway, I'm grateful that I ran into her again because she is really awesome and lives really close to me!

2. I went to a frisbee game yesterday that was a bit more high level than what I have been playing.  I was a little too shy to play for the first while, but everyone there (basically all guys) was really nice and encouraging.  I really really appreciate that, and it's always fun to play with people who are better than you because you learn so much!

3. Sweet ladies in the temple when I had a bit of a clothing emergency yesterday.  Those people are seriously so nice.  No one can turn an awkward situation into 'not a big deal' like a sweet temple worker.

4. A book I have been wanting to read "Attached" is finally available at the library

5.  My friends are back from Spring Break!

6. Job change and understanding bosses

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Back Alaska

My truth about "pretty"

my broken heart