Two days in one

Saturday was my second day off in 18 days!  ugh!  That's too long to work in a row.

It was a beautiful day and so I did my two favorite things

Frisbee


And hike with Lil!

Grateful things (Friday and Saturday)

1. My mom's birthday was Friday!  She is so wonderful and I'm grateful that she and my dad can be there for my sister and her family as they're adjusting to life with Sadie.

2. I got to hold another friend's little baby.  She was so cute and it has been sooo amazing to watch this particular friend grow up and pull through very difficult trials to create a happy little family of her own.

3. Park City. Man that place is beautiful and interesting and delicious and fun and just cool.  

4. Hanging out with friends at frisbee and staying a little after to get some practice in.  I'm rusty.

5. Opportunities to teach...and creating my own opportunities to teach about things I believe in and am passionate about .

6. Having dinner with other girls in my ward.  Getting to know them and their amazing stories and thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Back Alaska

My truth about "pretty"

my broken heart